Subject: fw rules critique?

From: [email-masked] (der.hans)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:42:07 -0700 (MST)

This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

--17437953-1175774352-956025727=:1295
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

moin, moin,

here's a set of rules that I think offer some decent defaults for a
masq/fw box.

I'd rather fix mistakes rather than leave in bugs, so please feel free to
nicely point out the errors of my ways... :)

I'd like to make this something I and others can pretty well just drop in
place...

danke,

der.hans
-- 
#  [email-masked]   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans

--17437953-1175774352-956025727=:1295
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name=masq
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=masq

--17437953-1175774352-956025727=:1295
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name=startfw
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=startfw

--17437953-1175774352-956025727=:1295--