Subject: email notification.

From: Lucas Vogel [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:24:51 -0700

type 'mail' . Your system is sending you mail to notify you of logging,
security info. To know what mail does, type in 'man mail' or '?' when you're
in mail to get a feel for navigation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Harrop [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 10:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: email notification.

For some reason I keep getting a new mail notification when I log in on my
RH 6.1 system.  My inbox has no mail in it.  I never did have any mail.  I'm
not sure why RH keeps telling me I've got new mail when I log in.  Maybe
he's trying to tell me something.  Does anyone want to preform a computer
seance with me?  :-)

Don

_______________________________________________
Plug-discuss mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss