Subject: sittin' pretty

From: [email-masked] (der.hans)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:39:51 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Craig White so:

> Would that be the same one with 27 8 by 10 color glossy photos with circles
> and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one to be used as
> evidence...?

Yup :). A typical case of American blind justice.

> You should provide Mandrake/Debian/Redhat mirrors with priority access given
> to registered email addresses from plug...  ;-)

Actually, I do hope to do that. We want to provide community service for
Open Source. First, however, we have to take care of business,
specifically our launch and customers. After that we can decide what form
our community service will take. Personally, I want a good mirror site as
well as hosting for Open Source projects.

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  [email-masked]   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans