Subject: CNN.com - Airline employees intentionally breach security - September 14, 2001

From: [email-masked] (Eric)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:52:08 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C13C9E.560DD150
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

sorry for this being off-topic, but this is relevant to the "P" in "PLUG"
and simply stupid, pathetic, and scary.

 http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/14/airport.securitybreach.ap/

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C13C9E.560DD150
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name="CNN.com - Airline employees intentionally breach security - September 14, 2001.url"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="CNN.com - Airline employees intentionally breach security - September 14, 2001.url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/14/airport.securitybreach.ap/
[DOC#34]
BASEURL=http://toolbar.netscape.com/tw_hat/iframe/cnn.html
ORIGURL=http://toolbar.netscape.com/tw_hat/iframe/cnn.html
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/14/airport.securitybreach.ap/
Modified=00C75E17E13CC1011B

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C13C9E.560DD150--