Subject: Microsoft Final Solution 2000

From: [email-masked] (Tom Achtenberg)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 06:11:44 -0700

Before you make statements like these you need to offer some believable
proof.  Most schools have Mac's and I find it extremely hard to believe even
one patient in a hospital has died due to MS licensing payments.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Richard
Ibbotson
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 3:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Microsoft Final Solution 2000

Dear all

> http://www.mindspring.com/~jkenner/msad.html

I remember seeing this when it first came along.  At that time I
thought it was very funny.

Since then I've done a fair bit of research into various Government
departments.  Most of which don't have very much money.  Fact is that
MS have done more serious damage to more schools and hospitals over
here than any other proper "enemy of the State" ever did.  Children
are receiving a poor education because money is spent on software
rather than teachers and patients die because it's more important to
pay a massive bill for MS licences.

So ....  perhaps the picture at that bottom of that page isn't quite
as funny as it was last year ?

Thanks

--
Richard
________________________________________________
See http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml if your mail doesn't post
to the list quickly and you use Netscape to write mail.

PLUG-discuss mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss