Subject: Konqueror+msn.com

From: [email-masked] (Patrick Fleming)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:06:46 -0700 (MST)

If they do, it is also in use on state.az.us realtor.com (in the realtor 
profiles) and other places on the net.  What was their response about 
using opera because it didn't 'closely stick to standards' ?

Patrick

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Robert N. Eaton wrote:

> Hi All,
> 
> Just to see what would happen, I visited www.msn.com using Konqueror.  I
> wasn't kicked out, but I couldn't read very much. The letters were so
> distorted that it looked a little like Arabic viewed in a mirror. Then,
> a curious thing happened.  I jumped from msn.com to UnixReview.com.  Lo
> and behold, I couldn't read that page either.  I had to shut down and
> restart Konqueror before things cleared up.
> 
> Question: Does msn.com load some sort of font mangler so that
> non-Micro$oft browsers are temporarily infected?
>