Subject: geek in need of money.. for sale..

From: [email-masked] (Tom Achtenberg)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:15:33 -0700

While we are on the subject of selling geek things, I have a Optiquest V95
19" monitor I need to move.  It works great, just took up too much desk
space for me.  It sold for over $1000 when I got it, I'm only asking $100.

Tom Achtenberg

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 12:43 PM
Subject: geek in need of money.. for sale..

Ok, Im in dire need of some cash so I have 2 things I need to get rid of
so I figurered I would try here on a geeklist. :)

First item.

Dual xeon 450 PC
  2 megs of cache on each chip
  1GB of Registered ECC SDRAM
  3COM 10/100 NIC
  Asus Geforce 6800 DDR
  Sb Live
  20 GB HD
  10 GB HD

Im asking 600 for it without monitor, or 750 with a 17" NEC monitor.

This machine is a workhorse.  any flavor of NIX screams on this machine
with its dual processors and 2 megs of cache on each chip.

Second item.

23" full height air conditioned rack cabinet.

This item is HUGE.  ITs a full height rackmount cabinet complete with air
conditioner built on the sides, 2 shelves, built in light, and a high
quality power strip.

Im asking 1500 for this but am willing to negotiate.

Troy Moniz

________________________________________________
See http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml if your mail doesn't post
to the list quickly and you use Netscape to write mail.

PLUG-discuss mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss