Subject: PLUG presentation

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:34:08 -0500

A Wednesday is better for me but I could probably do a Monday given enough advanced notice.  Count me in, pending the exact date.

Alan

[email-masked] wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I have corresponded with Thurm at SCC and he will provide a venue for PLUG to 
do a presentation there.  He would need to wait until April and would make a 
Monday or Wednesday evening available.

Shall I pursue this further?  I would feel a little lonely going up there all 
alone.  I can check further on what type of presentation he might be 
interested in.

Its up to you guys and gals.  Let me know where you want this to go.
- -- 
Jim

Freedom is worth preserving
________________________________________________
See http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml if your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to write mail.

PLUG-discuss mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss