Subject: Attack of the Killer RIAA FUD App (Was Re: know people in .ut.us?)

From: [email-masked] (Cliff Rogers)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:28:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C338B1.6D3C2190
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

  It's already been done; in Phoenix last week some guy used his Hummer =
as a weapon to run down and destroy a car with 3 people in it whom he =
claimed had robbed him.  He probably won't be charged with anything even =
though he chased the car down, because the prosecutor knows he couldn't =
get a conviction.

  -Christopher=20

  I think you should note that the intention of the hummer driver was to =
get the license plate and follow the car to lead police to the =
criminals. While I don't think this makes it right for him to do this =
because there was obviously high speeds involved I cannot say as how I =
blame him. If they were injured or died in the crash they then got what =
they deserved.

  Just my $.02 worth, Cliff

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C338B1.6D3C2190
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.3502.5390" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
  <P dir=3Dltr><FONT size=3D4>It's already been done; in Phoenix last =
week some guy=20
  used his Hummer as a weapon to run down and destroy a car with 3 =
people in it=20
  whom he claimed had robbed him.&nbsp; He probably won't be charged =
with=20
  anything even though he chased the car down, because the prosecutor =
knows he=20
  couldn't get a conviction.</FONT></P>
  <P dir=3Dltr><FONT size=3D4>-Christopher </FONT></P>
  <P dir=3Dltr><FONT size=3D4>I think you should note that the intention =
of the=20
  hummer driver was to get the license plate and follow the car to lead =
police=20
  to the criminals. While I don't think this makes it right for him to =
do this=20
  because there was obviously high speeds involved I cannot say as how I =
blame=20
  him. If they were injured or died in the crash they then got what they =

  deserved.</FONT></P>
  <P dir=3Dltr><FONT size=3D4>Just my $.02 worth,=20
Cliff</FONT></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C338B1.6D3C2190--