Subject: logrotate

From: [email-masked] (der.hans)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 03:16:14 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte [email-masked] so:

> For Squid can the store.log files that have been rotated be deleted are t=
hey useful for anything, I read in the documentation to they are for debugg=
ing.
>
> What is needed to be configured in logrotate so that it does not rotate /=
var/log/squid/access.log
>
> On my linux system logrotate rotates access.log and store.log I want logr=
otate to continue to rotate store.log but not access.log.  I have read the =
manpage etc but still need some assistance.

Look at /etc/logrotate.d/squid.

Use RCS to track changes made to the file. See my RCS guide for how to use
RCS for conf files :).

https://www.LuftHans.com/unix/

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.AZOTO.org/
#  Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...