Subject: ideas vs. doing

From: [email-masked] (der.hans)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:59:24 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

as is evidenced by the volume of email that we've gotten in the last couple
of days we have a lot of ideas.

We also need lots of work following up on the ideas. We will not be able to
pull off all of the ideas, so let's concentrate on doing a good job on the
important ones and pet projects.

As a steering committee member I'd like to thank everyone who's helping us
build a successful InstallFest.

Most everything else I say is coming from 'der.hans', the person, just one
voice in the group. A loud one, but still just one voice :).

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.AZOTO.org/
#  HERE LIES LESTER MOORE
#  SHOT 4 TIMES WITH A .44
#  NO LES
#  NO MOORE
#        -- tombstone, in Tombstone, AZ