Subject: Bandersnatch stolen

From: [email-masked] (Alexander Henry)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:13:28 -0700

>
>
>Are you kidding?
>
>Hell, if thats what MAMA stands for, I'd *want* to hold the meetings in
>downtown Tempe. It's clean, and safe.
>
>If I wanted to see a bunch of panhandlers urinating on the sidewalk, i'd go
>to Tucson. 
>

I don't see the correlation.  Starbucks doesn't require its employees to 
bounce the store and sidewalk and carry guns.

One of these days there will be a master plan developer that fosters 
mom-and-pop businesses.  People will get sick of Starbucks, and drive to 
the other downtown that has the mom-and-pops.

There's plenty of empty prime land west of Mill Ave just waiting for 
such a concept.

Anyway, I'll vote for Muse...  But I will recall that vote for a similar 
place with beer.

--Alexander