Subject: holiday movie

From: "der.hans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:22:55 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

since next Monday is a holiday I figured maybe a bunch of us would like to
go see "March of the Penguins" :).

http://www.google.com/movies?q=movie%3A+march+of+the+penguins&sc=1&near=85280&rl=1

I figure the Arizona Center is somewhat geographically central.

I would prefer an early afternoon showing.

Dunno if the showtimes will hold up for next week. I will be out of town
until late Sunday night, so someone else'll have to watch schedule.

Who's interested?

Remember to wear a Tux shirt :).

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the iceberg for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change  you mail settings:
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss