Subject: Ubuntu 6.10

From: "der.hans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:12:06 -0700 (MST)

moin moin,

apparently it released yesterday.

Here's a review.

http://www.arsgeek.com/?p=664

Dennis just gave a presentation[0] on aiglx last Thu, so that was good
timing :).

[0] It was a true open source presentation with lots of audience
participation and even Patrick getting up and leading the presentation for
a bit. Outstanding :).

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
#  Sysdamin Days Phoenix, 6-7 Nov, now with edu discount  https://LOPSA.org/
#  Dissent is patriotic.
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change  you mail settings:
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss