Subject: Re: IRC town hall mtg Wed

From: Alan Dayley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:01:33 -0700

oder.hans wrote:
> moin moin,
> 
> There is a PLUG virtual town hall meeting scheduled in IRC at 19:00
> this Wednesday, the 29th.

I just posted a new tutorial for using IRC on the PLUG website.  I am
not completely happy with the formating yet but I have worked on it long
enough for tonight.

I invite all to review and try it out, for two reasons:

1. If you are new to IRC, we don't want to exclude you from the IRC Town
Hall Meeting on Wednesday.  The basics are very easy and, even if you
don't interact during the meeting, you can attend very easily.

2. Improvements and corrections are invited!

Alan

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change  you mail settings:
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss