Subject: PLUG members introductory profiles

From: "Josef Lowder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:59:35 -0600

.
It would be very beneficial, in many respects, if the PLUG website
could include a "gallery" of introductory bios and photos of as
many PLUG members as may be willing to participate.

A preliminary list of reasons and benefits for doing this, along
with a few very preliminary examples of how this might be done,
can be found at the following *temporary* web page:

     http://upquick.com/bios/

Until such time as something like this can be incorporated into
the PLUG website, I have set up this temporary page so that any
PLUG members who might like to participate can do so.

So far, there are five introductory profiles and a dozen member
photos available there.  (About half of the people who attended
last night's PLUG meeting agreed to have their picture taken to
help get this started.)  While this is obviously a very plain
and unglamorous preliminary web page, at least it is a beginning.

I hope many more PLUG members will participate by either sending
a web page link where they have a personal introductory bio or
profile (preferrably with a photo) ... or email their bio and
photo to me and I'll add it to this page.

[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss