Subject: Re: Zenwalk Curiousities

From: stewart m wieneke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:27:45 -0700

For a lightweight Slackware based version, I've been using Vector linux
on one of my computers for about 6 months now. This is on the "house
computer" that everyone uses when they need to jump online to check
their e-mail, my space, download something, or whatever. Despite that,
and leaving it on 24/7, I haven't had any serious issues with it. I
imagine that Zenwalk would be just as simple and stable.

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 13:58 -0700, leegold wrote:
> snip...
> > Back on list, anyone use Zenwalk? I hear it's nice, thinking about it
> > for my next distro.
> 
> I tried it, the 5.4 beta and didn't stick with it. It wouldn't
> acknowledge my wireless Intel 4965. It looked good, but I found Xubuntu
> to be more intuitive for me IMO as a desktop. As far as desktops go I
> either "get it" or I don't. If doing what I want to do is too convoluted
> then I'm gone. I'm only talking about desktops here...
> ---------------------------------------------------
> PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
> http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss