Subject: Re: spare mousepads

From: Brian Cluff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:02:14 -0700

Is he still using ball mice?  If not, he's probably better off getting 
rid of the mouse pads all together.  They usually offer a terrible 
surface for the laser to hit, and make the mouse a lot more jerky.

Of course if the situation is that the desk's surface isn't appropriate 
for the laser to hit he could always cut up shelf paper and stick it 
under the mouse, that should do the trick and is very very inexpensive 
compared to mouse pads.

Brian Cluff

On 08/04/2013 09:31 AM, der.hans wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> a friend teaches digital photography at a high school and is in dire need
> to replace his non-functional mousepads.
>
> If you have some spares that you can bring to the east side meeting or to
> Stammtisch, I would appreciate it.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss