Subject: Fwd: [GMG-Devel] Please participate in the FLOSS Survey 2013!

From: Ed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:02:15 -0700

A survey worth taking by all - check it out!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Allan Webber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Please participate in the FLOSS Survey 2013!
To: MediaGoblin <[email-masked]>

Heya all!

You may be familiar with the well known survey from over a decade ago on
free and open source software:
  http://flossproject.org/

Our super wonderful MediaGoblin community member Laura Arjona is working
on building another survey to try to get a sense on where FLOSS is
currently at.  Have things changed?  What are people concerned with
today?

I encourage *all* MediaGoblin community members (not just developers!)
to participate if you have the time:

  http://floss2013.libresoft.es/

And thanks for running this, Laura, as well as all your other hard work!
 - Chris
_______________________________________________
devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.mediagoblin.org/listinfo/devel
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss