Subject: Meeting: PLUG Thurs (2/13)

From: PLUG Announcements <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:53:41 -0700

PLUG will be meeting at 7pm at The Desert Breeze Substation.

Desert Breeze Substation
251 North Desert Breeze Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226

The Desert Breeze Substation is on Chandler Blvd and Desert Breeze
+Blvd, which is half way between McClintock and Rural.  It is very close
to both the south 202 and 101 freeways.  Public transportation is
available into the late hours.

See http://phxlinux.org/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting.html for map and
other info.

Topic: Salt Stack

Abstract: Are you still managing your Linux servers manually, one by one?
Are you using Puppet, Chef and / or CFEngine to manage your Linux
infrastructure and they having you feel down in the dumps?

If you answered "yes" to any of those questions come to Michael's
SaltStack presentation on Nov 14th. He will be demonstrating SaltStack
basics using Vagrant and then there will be a demonstration of using
SaltStack to orchestrate a chorus of servers around the world!

Bio: Michael was one of the first original seven PLUG members. He hosted
the first Installfest in 1993 featuring the SLS distribution.

Michael has dedicated his career to helping in the automation of
every aspect of IT infrastructure for organizations of all sizes. This
automation has been applied to all portions of the businesses, from
development to operations to customer support.

http://blogs.isostech.com/author/michael_march/

See you there,
Brian Cluff

_______________________________________________
PLUG-announce mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
PLUG Website at http://plug.phoenix.az.us

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss