Subject: Re: wifi to cable

From: Stephen Partington <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 08:08:14 -0700

Ddwrt installations can be touchy. Very touchy. I have had supported
devices not take the install from one device to another (same model and
revision).

This one of those times where a raspberry pi and some USB WiFi might be
easier to work with.

On Apr 2, 2017 7:21 AM, "Michael" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am going to be moving soon.  Internet is soon a part of the new location
> but it is wifi... I want cabled. I have an actiontec wps pk5000 router. I
> read that to do this I need to put dd-wrt on the boX I remember a couple of
> years ago a thread you had going where you said that we will brick it if
> you mess up. I also reAd that the pk5000 was not compatible with dd-wrt.
> Any real world experience and advise?
>
> --
> :-)~MIKE~(-:
>
> ---------------------------------------------------
> PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
> http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss
>
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss