Subject: Free/Open Source Stammtisch on Tues March 20th (Tomorrow)

From: PLUG Announcements <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:19:52 -0700

*Wikipedia describes a Stammtisch as:*
A Stammtisch (German: "regulars table") is an informal group meeting 
held on a regular basis, and also the usually large, often round table 
around which the group meets. A Stammtisch is not a structured meeting, 
but rather a friendly get-together.

Or in other words, /we get together at a restaurant and talk/.  It's fun!

*We'll be meeting at Boulders On Southern at 7pm on Tuesday for the 
Free/Open Source Software Stammtisch.

*
Please come and join us for some good conversation over good food and 
drinks, both of which are optional... Friends and family are all 
welcome. Come see where the conversation leads this time, it doesn't 
just stick exclusively with Free Software and Linux.  Us geeks are 
interested in all sorts of things, so the conversation always leads to a 
good time. If you have any problems, feel free to bring in your machine 
and we'll see what we can do to fix your problem...

Boulders on Southern Located on the north side of Southern about 1/4 
mile east of Alma School

1010 W Southern Ave (Map 
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1010+W+Southern+Ave,+Poca+Fiesta+Shopping+Center,+Mesa,+AZ+85210/@33.3932915,-111.8529252,17z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x872ba803d054a6cf:0x312604cf48a3871e>)
Mesa, Arizona 85210 	Map to Boulder on Southern 
<https://goo.gl/maps/zPKH1UtPLfk>

For more info Click Here 
<http://phxlinux.org/meetings/17-free-software-stammtisch-east-valley.html>: 

See you there,
Brian Cluff

_______________________________________________
PLUG-announce mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
PLUG Website at http://plug.phoenix.az.us

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
http://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss