Subject: sysadm and DB jobs

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:37:19 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

I have several openings on my team to fill after people were promoted to
new roles. All are remote US based.

I need a couple people with good GNU/Linux sysadmin skills and/or somewhat
knowledgeable with databases, preferably Elasticsearch and MongoDB.

Those are hiring for the same role, but either background can develop into
what I need. Here's an example longer description:

https://gnu-cloud.yourownnet.cloud/s/MHWgHPcmjp4LFiT

I also have an opening for a DBA. For this role I need someone who is
quite capable in either MongoDB or Elasticsearch and interested in 
learning the other. There are also opportunities to be proficient with 
redis, hadoop and kafka.

Let me know if you're interested.

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  So much shiny, so little time. -- der.hans
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss