Subject: 30 minutes to Tcl as a scripting language presentation

From: Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 18:29:02 -0400

Hi all,

Where: GoLUG: https://meet.jit.si/golug
When: Wednesday, 4/2/2025 7pm sharp Eastern Daylight time
      Arrive 15 minutes early for Microphone check & discussion
Who: David Billsbrough, veteran Linux admin and developer
What: Tcl as a scripting language

Because Tcl is such an unusual language with unusual features and a
tiny syntax with no keywords, I've created a page on the philosophy
behind Tcl, to change Tcl coding from trial and error and ask AI to
something with very consistent behavior that's easy to code. It's
available here:

https://troubleshooters.com/codecorn/tcl/philosophy.htm

SteveT

Steve Litt 
GoLUG Publicity Coordinator
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss