Subject: Stammtisch Tuesday at Boulders on Southern, 19:00

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 06:26:27 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

The FLOSS Stammtisch is Tuesday night at Boulders on Southern.

Swing by to find out more about going in person for presentations starting
next month.

We meet monthly at 19:00 for conversation, food and drinks on the third
Tuesday.

Physical location - Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
# An architect who does not believe in privacy may also lack faith
# in keeping out the rain" -- John M. Ford, Growing Up Weightless
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss