Subject: Thursday meeting location

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2025 22:17:18 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

We're returning to in person PLUG meetings starting this month.

The meeting starts at 19:00 on this Thursday, the 8th. Try to be early.

Our new location is at a the 51 and Highland ( aprox 16th St and Camelback ),
see below for location information.

This first in person meeting will be a meet and greet. We have new people
participating. Also, those who were around before mostly haven't seen each
other in years.

We are working on finalizing details for a speaker with a short
presentation that should be announced soon.

Location Information:

1702 E Highland
Phoenix 85016

3rd floor cafe

As reference points, this is near Town and Country and the back side of
the shopping center with Duck and Decanter, somewhat across the street
from Harvey Wineberger.

Park out in front of the building off Highland.

When driving from the South, the parking lot is on the North side of
Highland when turning left off the 51.

If coming from 16th St it's behind the QT that's on the corner with
Highland.

Please arrive early so that you can be let in and escorted to the 3rd
floor.

There will be a door bell button mounted on the frame near the doors, but
it is not guaranteed some one will be available to escort you once the
meeting starts.

Light food and drinks are permitted but you will need to clean up after
yourself.

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Eternal vigilance is not only the price of liberty;
#  eternal vigilance is the price of human decency." -- Aldous Huxley, 1965
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss