Subject: Re: Running Win10 after end of life

From: Arun Khan via PLUG-discuss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2025 18:17:48 -0700

On Sat, May 3, 2025 at 4:13 PM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> The app is a video editor.  I use it to make YouTube videos.

Tell us the name of the Windows App that you use to create YT videos.

I have not created any YT video content.  However, a search for Linux video
editors lists many.
https://www.tecmint.com/best-free-video-editing-softwares-for-linux/
https://www.lifewire.com/best-linux-video-editors-4176979
https://www.openshot.org/blog/2010/11/26/easy-upload-to-youtube-and-vimeo/

Have you tried any of them?  Are they not compatible with the YT ecosystem?
Are they missing feature(s) that you use on the Windows video editor app?

Sure there will be a learning curve with the Linux editor.
But once you have crossed that hump, you will no longer be dependent on the
Windows App.

--
Arun Khan
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss