Subject: Re: Thursday meeting location

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2025 03:04:00 +0000 (UTC)

Am 06. May, 2025 schwätzte Arun Khan so:

> Any plans on streaming the event?

The goal is to stream the meetings and also allow for remote presenters.

We are going to try to stream the presentation via our normal Big Blue
Button room this Thursday, but I doubt we'll have anything useful for the
meet and greet portion.

> Many may have gotten used to the virtual meets.
> And it may take some time for folks to get used to an in person meeting 😁

Yeah, actually showing up has gotten problematic for me :).

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "If class warfare is being waged in America, my class is clearly winning."
#    -- Warren Buffett

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss