Subject: Firefox containers Thursday @ 19:00

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 04:19:51 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

We're in person with meet and greet and "Firefox multi-account containers"
topic Thursday, starting at 19:00 AZ time

Location: 1702 E Highland, Phoenix 85016 in 3rd floor cafe

Please be early to ease getting everyone to 3rd floor

Our new location is at a the 51 and Highland ( aprox 16th St and Camelback
).

Park North of Highland for the building on the Northeast corner of 17th St
and Highland in the Make A Wish lot.

As reference points, this is near Town and Country and the back side of
the shopping center with Duck and Decanter, somewhat across the street
from Harvey Wineberger.

https://floss.social/@FLOX_advocate/114668450693340406

FLOSS Stammtisch is next Tuesday, the 17th, in person at Boulders on
Southern in Mesa. Thanks to Alexander for volunteering to run it for us
this month

When driving from the South, the parking lot is on the North side of
Highland when turning left off the 51.

If coming from 16th St it's behind the QT that's on the corner with
Highland.

Please arrive early so that you can be let in and escorted to the 3rd
floor.

There will be a door bell button mounted on the frame near the doors, but
it is not guaranteed some one will be available to escort you once the
meeting starts.

Light food and drinks are permitted but you will need to clean up after
yourself.

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  When in doubt, choose the interesting. -- der.hans
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss